A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Friday, June 17, 2005

Cool things

I have to mention three cool things.

I grabbed a 512 Meg iPod Shuffle the other day and have been proudly wearing it around at snobby coffee bars and at customer sites ever since. Its also excellent apparel on the treadmill at the gym. An excellent purchase.

We picked up the new Black Eyed Peas album, Monkeybusiness, and it rocks alot. We're not sure if it rocks as much as the previous album, Elephunk, but some of the songs on the new one are GREAT, and the rest of it at least good too.

We also got the new Nine Inch Nails album, With Teeth. I have to say that I love it. Its lived in the car cd player since I got it. Love the sound. I loved Pretty Hate Machine when it came out ages ago, but wasnt into Downward Spiral and the others he came out with after. Recently though I've had renewed interest in all things NIN. Great tunes.

No comments: