A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Monday, September 8, 2008

A Few Things That Are Cool

1. Spore

I've had my eye on this for some time now. I think it is pretty cool so far. I know there is some uproar about the draconian DRM licensing stuff, and I hope that EA will fix that. There's also some discussion about it being "boring". I dunno about that. I can only speak for myself, and only time will tell, and other cliche's, but I'm enjoying it so far!

2. Metallica - Death Magnetic

I love this album. I'm a big fan of Metallica. I love the old stuff, and I enjoy alot of the "newer" stuff. This album is hard like the old stuff, and I've totally been rocking out to it.

3. True Blood

That's the show on HBO that premiered this past Sunday. I like it alot! I'll stay tuned!

No comments: