A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

300, and trips

I've been feeling very non-blogish lately, despite feeling like I have tons of stuff to blog.

I'm back from Indiana again. I took pictures, did alot of work, and had a little fun. Just to remind me later, and tease you, my eager reader, here are a couple topics I'll discuss later:

* Just 3 glasses for mix drinks
* Secure LAN separated from the rest of the LAN
* Dick's Tavern

I'm sure there's some other stuff. I should probably get on it before the memories fade.


Me and the missus went and saw 300, the new movie based on Frank Miller's comic. I've blogged about it here before. I was disappointed. I didn't not like it, but I didn't like it either. They added some stuff - like, an entire side plot, for the movie. And it felt completely tacked on, and out of place.

Anyway, this very second, I'm watching Sin City, to purge the bad taste from my mouth, if you will. Now that's a great graphic novel translation - and a bad ass movie to boot.

No comments: