A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Come play D&D with us!

Anyone reading this and living in the Memphis area interested in getting together for some old school D&D gaming?

No experience necessary - on the off chance that you read this and are not a gamer nerd, but are interested, that's cool too!

I'm trying to find a few more people to fill out a group that would play occasionally on the weekend.

Reply in the comments if interested!

2 comments:

Michael Roy Hollihan said...

I'd like to extend an invitation back. If you are free on the first and third Saturday afternoons of the month, the Memphis Boardgaming group would love to meet you. Search on Yahoo Groups for "Memphis Strategic Boardgaming." Hope to meet you one day. :-)

pacothedog said...

I just moved to the Memphis area (Bartlett), and might be interested in doing some gaming again. Its been over 10 years since I have rolled any dice. I am more familiar with old school games from the early 80's (AD&D, Villains and Vigilantes, Runequest), but I guess I am not too picky.
I got laid off from GE because of this move (long story), so I have to nail down a job before I take out time for anyhthing like gaming.

Another thing, I'm a pretty normal 38 year old guy and I really prefer to play with other people of the same bent who are not obesessed with gaming.