A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Monday, January 8, 2007

more movies

First.. does anyone ever have the problem of having too many links to provide for one thing?

Case in point:

Movies! I lied by omission. In addition to Children of Men [imdb,wiki,rt], we also saw Beerfest [imdb,wiki,rt] and Everything is Illuminated [imdb,wiki,rt].

See? Totally overboard on the linking. But its like some sort of blog perversion.. I know I shouldn't throw a dozen links on there. You're a big boy/girl. You can look it up yourself if you wanna. And yet I can't stop myself...

Oh... and I just saw this randomly on IMDB: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I have both snorted in high-brow, derisive amusement, and been keenly interested. Call me puzzled.

No comments: