A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Release date

Dear Parties Which Shall Remain Nameless,

I have been keeping up with the "Release Date" for Assassin's Creed. It is 11/13/07. I've been super excited about this, and even pre-ordered the game from you. I checked your website on 11/12, and it said "Ship Date: 11/13/07". Concerned that I would have to wait a whole 'nother day to play the game, I called your store, and asked "Can I pick up my preordered copy of Assassin's Creed on Tuesday the 13th?", "Yes", I was told.

So it came as a surprise to me when I called the store today, wondering if the shipment had come in, and I was informed that it would not be available until tomorrow, on Wednesday.

I am deeply disappointed.

No comments: