A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th

Happy 4th of July, folks.

We did the Firecracker 5k yesterday. Maddie and John registered, but then had a wedding to go to, so they sent us in their place. Took a ton of pics, enjoyed just taking pics of the crowd. I'm dumping the lot of them here for your enjoyment. We walked it, since we had Piper with us. Also, she finished it just ahead of me...

Then I got out and did a run today! Yay running! 2.5 miles, and another .5 walking. It was H O T.

Also, I'm going to make an effort to get this here blog back on track. I don't wanna make promises that I can't keep, but I'm going to try to do some more running (despite the heat), and make some more frequent gaming related posts. Woo!

No comments: