A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 15: Hot and Cold

Holy crap, it's cold today.

From 365



Close second here.  I saw a freaking hawk eating another bird on a little manicured patch of grass right by the road out of the hospital.

A few times now, I've second guessed myself, either minutes, or days later, and wished that I'd uploaded a different photo for my pic of the day.  I've also seen some AMAZING photos recently online, specifically, here, though these are windows desktop backgrounds really.  Still, they're awesome photos.  I've been looking a little bit through photos on Flickr as well, especially ones that other people have taken with the same camera I have.  I'm trying to dissect them a little, and figure out what qualities make them beautiful.  Cause I want to take photos like those.

No comments: