A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Meme from

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your livejournal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

1. Sunshowers, M.I.A.
2. Fire Fire, M.I.A.
3. Galang, M.I.A.
4. Every Day is Exactly The Same, NIN
5. Wish You Dead, Curve
6. Nobody's real, Powerman 5000
7. Ana Ng, They Might Be Giants

And um, here's my lastfm user page ;)

So I've, uh, obviously been on an M.I.A. kick lately.

Here's the folks I'm tagging:

Maddie
Jason
Kurt
Anna
Dave
Matthew
DEIRdra

No comments: