A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 34: Copper Pipes

From 365


Here are a few more pics related to the new PC

Yeah, as I've mentioned, I've build myself a new computer. And it super rocks.

I don't have much else to say, as I'm listening to my now-better-sounding-mp3s, and now=-better-looking-photos, and for real now-faster-running-and-prettier-looking-games. Unfortunately, it still does not dispense rum or blue moon beer from the front. Sigh. We'll keep hoping.


Oh, those copper pipes in the picture are part of the heatsink, drawing heat away from the CPU, which I'm overclocking to a cool 3.5 ghz. Interestingly, my laptop cpu, a 3.0ghz mobile processor that is 5 years old runs around 150 degrees Fahren normally, and this one, overclocked to 3.5 runs around 95 degrees fahren.

No comments: