A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Monday, April 27, 2009

How I'm Ruining Gaming For Myself

I'm being a real jerk to myself.

I loaded up Civilization 4 and started playing. See, I practically grew up playing the Civ line of games. So I'm totally in love with them.

The problem is, I'm gaming the hell out of it. I'm trying to get 110% efficiency, and when something doesn't go the way I want it, I reload the game. And it totally freaking sucks, because instead of enjoying playing Civ, I'm letting myself get frustrated when it doesn't go how I want it to.

*headdesk*

1 comment:

ze bulette said...

I can't believe now, years and years later, how much time I spent playing Civ 1 and Civ 2. And then later, Alpha Centauri (which I still miss being able to play - I only have it for Mac OS 9). love your LL house rules btw.