A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

If I had all the time in the world

I'd be running a ton more games.

I'm running a werewolf game that is very successful thusfar, and I'm very much enjoying. And MAN I'm itching for some Shadow of Yesterday... or Shadow of Midnight, or Shadow of Wuxia, or Shadow of the Mob, or Shadow of Demon Hunters..... Anyway.

I've set my mind to trying to remain focused on the werewolf game. To the exclusion of other stuff. I don't want my players or myself to get distracted. I love to imagine that I have the time and energy to run two different games parallel.. But I don't think I'd be able to keep it going for any time.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But be warned! When I have the chance, I'm running some Shadow of Yesterday stuff!!!! Oh yeah.

No comments: