A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Monday, March 13, 2006

movies!

So this weekend we did quite a bit of movie watching. Maddie and John were in Atlanta for a wedding party, and Jason, Krissi and I held the fort down.

We saw Red Dragon, which was quite good. Ralph Fiennes is an amazing actor. We saw Hustle and Flow which was.. okay. I was a tad bit disappointed, not because it wasnt an enjoyable movie, but I guess it just wasn't what I thought it was. We saw Run Lola Run, which was very excellent. And we saw Ice Harvest, which was excellent Film Noir, and a damn fine movie.

We also caught the season premier of the Sopranos which was quite good.

Did I mention that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a masterful game?

No comments: