A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

four things

Anarkey tagged me with a "four things" meme. So here goes.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Computer Lab Assistant at Delta State University
2. Cook at Huey's in Memphis
3. Tech Support for the Roadrunner national helpdesk
4. Stock Boy at a Piggly Wiggly in Winona

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Seven
2. Fight Club
3. Snatch
4. Go

Odd that I picked three movies with Brad Pitt in them.

Four places I've lived:

1. Memphis, Tennessee
2. Colorado Springs, Colorado
3. Kaiserslautern, (West) Germany
4. Cleveland, Mississippi

Four TV shows I love:

1. Worlds Wildest Police Videos. It may seem crazy, but I do, I love that show.
2. Law & Order
3. That '70s show.
4. COPS

Four places I've vacationed (and would return to in a heartbeat)

1. New York City
2. Solitude, Utah
3. A Caribbean cruise
4. London, England

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza, supreme
2. Turkey and Swiss on Sourdough bread with Dijon Mayo from Alices Urban Market
3. Sweet and Sour Chicken
4. Chicken Quesadillas

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Google
2. Wikipedia
3. Penny-Arcade
4. The Forge

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. The City Museum in St. Louis
2. The Great Wall of China
3. Touring Eastern Europe
4. Touring a Middle East that was a little less war torn and anti-american

Four bloggers I am tagging:

I'm going to totally cop out of this one. The top two bloggers who I keep up with have already done this meme, and I'm having trouble thinking of anyone else... So here are the blogs that I read :)

1. Anarkey's Slithytoves Corner: Among Mad People
2. Dave Ex Machina - A Thousand Points of Articulation
3. Innocent Man

No comments: