A collection of rambling posts about gaming, running, and politics. (and, in 2009, photography.)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16: Rum

That's rum and sprite zero actually.

2009_01160023

Strangely, I have developed a taste for rum with the sprite zero instead of the regular sprite. I mixed with regular sprite recently, and it tasted... weird.

I love this stuff.

(too much, some times. Does alcohol make anyone else stay up until crazy hours of the night? Everyone else claims that alcohol puts them to sleep, but me? no, I'm up all night, sending out crazy emails and IM's and such. Maybe next year will be Project 365 Drunk Haiku Year. Woo!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's weird...Google Reader stretches the image pretty baddy. The glass looks fine, but the background is horribly gradiated.

Anyway, I can't say that alcohol has that effect on me, at least not that I can recall. It usually makes me more tired/depressed. That's why I rarely drink anything any more.

P.S.: Can't you come up with a more artistic shot of the glass to post as an image, instead of just sitting it on top of some cd cases? I mean turn the camera at some weird angle, put it in front of some freaky picture that conveys how it feels to be drunk, or something! ;)